Special instructions for Green Shield insurance
I can direct bill Green Shield insurance. I will need:
- your Green Shield card
- information on any other group insurance coverage you have
- if your visit is because of a motor vehicle accident, the date of the accident
- if your visit is because of a work-related injury, the date of the injury and the case number

Please also check with Green Shield or HR at work that:
- your plan covers "counsellor/social worker" (many plans don't!)
- the balance in your plan is enough to cover the cost of your visit